Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Meal Prep

 
 
 
Hello Everyone! I hope you are all having a good Sunday!
 
It's Sunday Meal Prep time again! I'm so happy that we are keeping on track on our goals so far, We only had one cheat meal this week, We usually eat so bad during the weekend, We decided we will just have one cheat meal a week, which is really good.
 
We had Pizza yesterday, And it was so awesome!
 
Anyway...
 
For Meal prep this week
I made Grilled Chicken, Baked Salmon, Roasted Potatoes, Hard boiled eggs and steamed vegetables.
I will do a lot of Juicing for breakfast this week for the first time I usually have smoothies for breakfast so I'm so excited!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I always feel so accomplished when I see all our food done and packed up for the week. I need different ideas for Meal prep, What do you have planned for the week?
 
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment