Friday, October 24, 2014

My Yoga Transformations..





"My mat is my sacred location, where I come to explore, learn, and grow. The more I wear it down, the more it builds me up.































I can't believe it has been 7 YEARS!!! (2013) since I decided that I want to start practicing yoga again everyday, My purpose was all physical.. To lose weight, Gain strength and become flexible. A few weeks later I started to see improvements  in my practice and it became an addiction, In a good way... I finally found something I can be dedicated to. I lost motivation before BUT this time I was intensely passionate about it and was seeking for something.

I'm so grateful that I was led to start practicing again and never looked back.
Yoga has able to transform me and did wonders to my mind, body, and all beings and most importantly...
I learned to love myself.


Yoga taught me to..
Just breath..
Live in the present..
Follow my heart..
Be strong..
Never give up..
Be flexible.
on and off the mat.
 and I want to thank all of the people that keeps on inspiring me everyday. You all have no idea how much it means to me.

xo-Jen


 More pictures on my Instagram account @chinita_yogagirl
















Do more of what makes you feel alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment