Monday, October 13, 2014

Sunday Funday at the pumpkin patch.

 
 
 
Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend, it was a 3 day weekend  and it was awesome!
 
We had a lazy day Saturday and decided to go pumpkin patch Sunday. this is the second time we went to this farm and I think I enjoyed it more this year, there's many fun things to do and i'm so happy that it didn't rain! I was so worried that It will rain again like last year.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 

 
 
It made my day that little man was so in the mood for pictures, he would do everything(well not everything) I say.
 
This kind of moments I will never forget forever.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and of course!
 
 
 
A yoga pic! :)
                                   
Xo-Jen
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment