Saturday, October 18, 2014

Chocolate Peanut butter chip cookies.


 
Today was a great day. It was one of those that make you stop and smile because you’re happy about where you are in life. Even yesterday was one of those days. I’ll for sure post how my Saturday was and photos tomorrow.
 
For now, I just really want to share this cookie recipe that I made today.
it was my first time making chocolate cookie. I haven't made cookies for a little a while, so today I got so inspired to make something that I haven't made.

 
 
 I love love chocolate and peanut butter so I thought it would be a perfect combination for cookies!
 
 



This was my first time making cookies without following a recipe, i didn't think i would be able to post it here because i thought it won't look that good! haha anyway...here's the recipe i hope you love it too, because i thought it was really good!
 
 
 
Chocolate Peanut butter cookies
(Makes 3 dozen)
Ingredients:
 
  • 2 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
  • 3/4  cups cocoa powder
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 and 1/4 cups of butter (softened)
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 and 1/2 cups of Reese's Peanut butter chips
 
 
 
 
 
Instructions
 
 
Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; set aside.  In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar together until fluffy.  Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
 
 
 
 
 
 Gradually add flour mixture and beat until combined.  Fold in peanut butter chips.  Drop by
 rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.  Bake for 10 minutes.
 
 
They were so good! i had like 4 of them before i finish baking!haha :)
 
 
Enjoy!
 
           xo-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment