Thursday, October 2, 2014

Best Pumpkin Bread ever!

 
I have been wanting to make pumpkin bread even before fall but I keep on forgetting it. there's just so many recipes I wanna try that I keep forgetting this.
 
The first time I made pumpkin bread was last year same time of the year, it was good but I don't think I'll use the same recipe  and I'm so happy I found this recipe it was so easy to make and taste so good! even my husband approves. I always ask him when I make something if the food was a recipe to" make only once" or I "should make it again" this time he said make it again. haha!
 
 
Best Pumpkin Bread
 
 
  • 1 1/2 cups of sugar
  • 1/2 cup of oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup of pumpkin
  • 1 3/4 cups of whole wheat flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon of salt
  • 1 teaspoon of baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon of cloves
  • 1/4 teaspoon of allspice
  • 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon 
  • 1/3 cup of water
 
 
1. Combine the sugar and oil and then add the rest of the ingredients in order. 

2. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. 

See what I mean, super easy to make and even better to eat!






No comments:

Post a Comment