Thursday, October 23, 2014

Delicious smoothie and morning walk.

 
 
 
 
 
Hello Everyone, I hope you are all having a good day..or night! :)
 
Today was a good day! Even though I didn't have the best sleep ever last night.
 
Anyway, the best part of my morning is this smoothie!
 I know I needed coffee, but I also want smoothie.. so why not put them together? and honestly I wish I made this a long time ago!
 
If you are a fan of coffee and smoothie like me, this is perfect for you! :)
 
 
Coffee Banana smoothie
 
Ingredients:
(makes 2 servings or 1 large one)
  • 1/2 cup coffee (cold)
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 3 Tbsp greek yogurt
  • 1 Tsp Honey (or other sweetener)
  • 1 cup ice cubes( more if you want it thicker)
 
Directions:
 
Blend them all together on high until all ingredients are well blended.
 
 
 
I love the chocolate flavor of it too, refreshing, healthy and really filling!
 
Enjoy! :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
Me and little man went for a walk too this morning..
It was windy but the sun felt so good!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think little man loved it. :)
 
 
Xo-Jen :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment