Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

 
Hello everyone!
 
I hope you all had a great Halloween! We did, I can say that our Halloween is better than last year, It's great to end a month like this!
 
 
Started our day with an amazing breakfast, we haven't been there for a while and I thought today was the perfect day to eat there again.
 
They were so busy today and I already expected that, But I didn't expect to wait for our food that long.. anyways after we got our food I forgot how long we waited, I can say that it was worth the wait.
 


Little man had his free scary pancake. (Yes it was free! awesome right?!) I think he loved it! I can't believe he almost ate it all too. (of course we helped him finished it) :)
 
 
Every time we eat at this place I always get their new food, especially if it's fruity like this.
I had the Blueberry cheesecake waffle and Colorado omelette.
 
 
I know it looks like it's a lot but I was really hungry and this is how I eat on weekends. haha! :) (I think I deserve it!)
 
 
 
 
When we got home I started making cookies for our friends tomorrow.
I am trying the chocolate cookie recipe that I used before but I'm making a little bit of change to it so we'll see how it goes! I'm really hoping it goes perfect. I admit I'm perfectionist on a lot of things especially on food.. looks, taste, everything!
 
 
 I'm also going to use this amazing, delicious stuff for my cookies tomorrow. I'm so excited! :)
 
 
After that we went trick or treating.
 
 Kurt was suppose to be a batman, But he didn't want to wear it at all so we had to change it; I think he looks cute!  He didn't like us to put the head part, I think I just got lucky that I got to take a picture of him wearing it even for 2 seconds! that's all I need! :)
 
 
He did so good tonight and I think he had fun! when we got home he won't go to sleep because he just want to keep eating his candies!which, was not much by the way. haha!

Today went perfect and I can't even explain how happy I am!
Now time to sleep, I'm so tired!
 
xo-Jen :)

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment