Monday, November 3, 2014

The best chocolate Chip cookies!

 
Hello Everyone! I hope you are having great start of the week, I'm feeling a little under the weather today. I don't know if it's because of the weather, it's been so cold for a couple of days now here in North Carolina.
But I had an amazing weekend with friends! I wish it lasted longer!
Today I want to share you the recipe of the best chocolate chip cookies that I made for my friends this weekend. I have been looking for the perfect one. I looked all over internet and put a little touch of my own version to it.
 
I made two kinds of chocolate chip cookies this weekend, The classic one and the Oreo stuffed cookies, I am just really craving for the Oreo stuffed cookies so I had to make it. Hubby requested the Peanut butter Oreo cookies so that's what I used.

 




They were so perfect! if you want to try it here's the recipe:

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip cookies

 

 

Chocolate chip cookies
 
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 eggs (room temperature)
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 3 cups flour
  • 2 cups chocolate chips
Directions:
  • Cream butter, oil and sugars. Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
  • Add remaining ingredients.
  • Refrigerate it for 3 hours or overnight (This Is what makes it perfect)
  • Bake at 350 for 9 minutes.
 
That's it! Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment