Thursday, November 6, 2014

Banana Bread with chocolate chips

 

 
 

 
 
I love love banana! I can say that I eat it on a daily basis, Most of the time I use it for my smoothies. So I make sure we have it every week.
 
 
I actually haven't made this for a while because I have been making a lot of smoothies these past summer and now that it's fall I haven't been craving it so today decided to make some banana bread for a change and I added some chocolate chips to it, I love this recipe, it's so moist! Let me know if you like it too! :)
 
 
 
 
 
Ingredients:
  • 3 Ripe bananas, mashed
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1/2 tsp. baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp. baking powder
  • 2 cups all purpose flour
  • 3/4 cups semi sweet chocolate chips.
 
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl, combine mashed bananas, egg, vegetable oil and sugar.
  • Stir In cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Add flour and mix until combined.
  • Fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into greased 9x5 bread pan
  • Bake for 55 minutes or until golden brown on top and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.

 Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment