Sunday, November 30, 2014

Crab Meat Salad

 
I had this amazing salad at one of thanksgiving dinner that we went to. It was so good that I wish I had more of it.  I can't remember everything that's in it but I really want something that is like it so I decided to make this salad, and this definitely satisfied that craving. It's so easy and you don't need a lot of ingredients. 
 
 
 
Ingredients:
  • 14 Ounces imitation crab meat
  • 1/2 Cup diced celery
  • 1/4 Cup Ranch dressing
  • 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
  • Salt and pepper to taste
 
 
Instructions:
  • In a large bowl, break up the crab meat.
  • Dice celery
  • Add the celery to the crab meat, toss to blend.
  • Drizzle with ranch dressing and add mayonnaise
  • Add salt and pepper
  • Blend well
  • Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
 
 
 
 
We decided to add it in our salad and it was so good!
 

 
My husband is so good on making salad so I let him make this and it was perfect.
He Just added lettuce, mushrooms, black olives, and shredded cheese.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment