Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Banana Parfait

 
 
 
I usually eat whatever I want during the weekends, But during the weekdays I make sure that I eat the healthiest food that we have. I love to eat something fresh, light, and easy to make.
 
 
Woke up today and I decided to make Banana Parfait. It's so easy to make, This comes together 5 minutes or less. On days like this that I have no time to cook it's perfect!
It's good for a snack too! I made it in a big wine glass so it definitely filled me up, And oh I had some coffee too! :)
 
You can use store brought granola which I did or you can make your own, I need to try to  make one!
 
 
 
Ingredients:
  • 1 Cup non- fat Vanilla Greek yogurt, divided
  • 1/4 Cup granola, divided
  • 1 Small Banana, sliced
 
Directions:
  • In a tall glass, layer 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt  in the bottom. Top with a 2 Tsp. of granola
  • Arrange 4-5 slices of banana on the top of the granola.
  • Repeat with the remaining 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt, Granola and sliced banana.
  • Serve immediately or cover tightly with a plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
 
 
Enjoy! :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment