Friday, November 14, 2014

Lunch Date!



Happy Friday! Today was such a great day, It was so cold out. I usually don't like it when it's this cold, But today I didn't mind, and getting all bundled up was really comfortable.





































 We decided to eat out for lunch today. It was amazing!


Feels like I deserved to eat this much today!
Our plan was to go to Outback steakhouse or Texas Roadhouse, But they were both close for lunch so good thing Longhorn was open, We really want to have steaks!


This Honey wheat bread was so good. I need to try to make this at home. I just couldn't stop eating it.


The other reason why we wanted to go outback steakhouse was because I really want some blooming onion so we picked something like it. This one is called Texas Tonion, Which was so good too and the sauce was the best!



Hubby had a Ribeye and I had Renegade sirloin, I know I don't need anything big, But I made sure I had Baked sweet potato for side. It's so good!!!





I had the best lunch date ever! So grateful for days like this. Grateful for this little boy. And for my husband, He's really the best!

Goodnight!
xo-Jen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment