Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Prep.



Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!
 
 
Time is really going faster than ever, I can't believe its Thanksgiving already and before we know it its New Years eve, Anyway I'm going to enjoy every minute of these last few months of the year and going to savor every moment of it. I'm a little sad that I won't be able to spend holidays with my family in the Philippines but I know I'm not going to miss that much since we talk all day on holidays on Skype (Thank god for technology)
 
This is my Fourth Thanksgiving here in the U.S. and one of the things I'm really grateful for is that my husband is here with us. Just him being here is perfect already.

 
Little man woke me up early today, Something I'm not used to yet since we changed his bed, So far its going good. I can't believe my baby is a big boy now.
 
 
Started my day with a healthy breakfast. I finally got to make Pumpkin Smoothie and it was so good!
 
  • 1 Frozen Banana
  • 1 Cup frozen Canned Pumpkin
  • 1 cup milk (depends on how you like it)
  • 1/2 cup of vanilla non fat yogurt
  • 1 tsp of honey
  • 1 cup of ice


  • Blend it all together until creamy and smooth

              Enjoy! :)
     
     
    I also enjoyed my alone time while little man was taking a nap. I felt amazing!
     
     
     
     
    Later that day I started getting ready for thanksgiving tomorrow.
     
     
    We are going to our friends thanksgiving dinner, its our 3rd Thanksgiving with them and Its always a great time.
     
    I always make these Lumpia for them its a Filipino Egg rolls, I did something different to it this time, just a little bit.. I hope they like it!
     
     
     
     
    I couldn't decide what to bring for dessert and I have been wanting to make/try Caramel Cake and I didn't want to fail because I don't have much time so we just bought it! haha! I hope they taste better than they look! One of these days I'll be able to bake one of these. :)
     
    What are you making for thanksgiving?
     
     
     
    
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment