Sunday, March 6, 2016

Philly Cheesesteak Sliders





Hello everyone!
Do you guys remember the Ham and Swiss Sliders that I posted before? ( Here )
It has been always a hit every time I make it, Sometimes I find myself just craving for it
and I just make it for no reason.
Sliders are so good as an Appetizer its so easy to make and you can make it ahead too.
Just pop it in the oven when you are ready to make it.

Anyway, Today Hubby requested I make these Sliders,
He just got home today after being gone for almost 3 weeks. 
I think he missed my cooking. 

I added some mushroom and Jalapeno peppers on this because..
1, I'm craving for some mushroom and I feel like putting some
2, Hubby loves Jalapeno!!
I had to put in on one side though because I don't want mine really spicy.
But, really though you can add anything you want. 
The recipe below is the original one and I also doubled the recipe! ( You are not going to regret it!)
Let me know if you like it too!!


Philly Cheesesteak Sliders

Ingredients:
  • 1 Package of King's Hawaiian Rolls
  • 1  Box thinly sliced steak (found in frozen food section)
  • 1 Green bell pepper, diced
  • 1 Onion, diced
  • 6 Provolone cheese
  • 2-3 tbsp. Mayonnaise
  • 3 tbsp. butter, melted
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:
  • Preheat oven to 350 F
  • Separate the tops and bottoms of your rolls and place the bottoms in a 11"x 7" casserole dish.
  • Cook the steak meat in a skillet, adding salt and pepper to taste. (Put steak aside)
  • Saute the pepper and onions until they are tender.
  • Prep the bread by spreading the thin layer of mayo on the tops and bottoms of the rolls.
  • When they meat, onions and peppers have finished cooking spread the steak, pepper and onions evenly over the bottom pieces of the bread in the casserole dish.





The side with more onions ( I love onions)

The side with Jalapeno (hubby's favorite)

  • Place a layer of provolone cheese over the peppers and onions.



  • Place the top pieces of the bread on top of the cheese and then rbush the tops of the bread with a mix of melted butter and diced onions (if desired)



  • Cover with a foil and bake for 20 minutes, then remove foil and continue baking for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.



  •  Cut and serve!



Enjoy!

Have a great weekend!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment