Saturday, March 19, 2016

Weekend Recap: East Coast Wings and lots of Relaxing.





Hello everyone!
This is such a late Weekend recap, The laziness is winning these days. haha!
But anyway, Our weekend was good.
It gotten a little cold again! (ugh)
It's officially Spring!! I'm so happy about that. 
Hopefully no more cold temperature!




It's been a year since we've been to this restaurant.( East Coast Wings )
It was still a good dinner but, you can tell that their management changed.
I like it better the last time we were there.







I was expecting to have some of the Nachos I had the last time. 
But they didn't have it no more :(

So we tried the classic nachos, Still good
Hubby loves it especially there's a lot of Jalapenos! haha!



I felt like having burger so I had this burger called "Cowboy Burger"
It has BBQ sauce, and some onion strips.
I had it with my favorite Sweet potato fries. that one didn't change 
It was still really really good!





Hubby had wings, with different flavors.
It was all spicy so I only tried one.
Their flavors are really good. 
...And they have a lot to choose from!


 It's March madness so hubby watched that the whole weekend.
We had a movie night Sunday (Finally!)


Feels like I need to get out more, I don't want to keep on 
blaming the laziness on the pregnancy but It's what I feel most of time. 
I'd rather be in my Pajamas all day than try to look nice.

But, good thing is that it's Spring!
 Maybe the weather will motivate me to get up and do more outdoors,

Have a great weekend!!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment