Saturday, January 31, 2015

Dinner at East Coast Wings.








 Today was such a beautiful day, I love my weekends with my little family they always make my day perfect!
 
 


We went out for dinner at East Coast Wings, This is one of hubby's favorite restaurant because he loves wings!
 

Even though wings is not really my favorite food, I'm always down on eating something I've never had before. We usually get food to go from here, But I'm starting not to like how food looks and taste like when you get it to go, Like fries getting soggy.. etc.
 
 


 
We had Carolina Nachos for Appetizer, and to be honest this is the best Nachos I've ever had!
 
 
Hubby had the Treuben and some his favorite wings. The sandwich was so good!


 
 
I had the Steak Philly sandwich with sweet potato waffle fries, I'm really starting to get addicted to sweet potato fries it's the best. I had coco mango wings too but yes, I definitely did not get to eat it. It was a lot of food.
 
Cheat day was awesome! Would definitely come back here again..
 
How's your weekend?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment