Monday, January 12, 2015

Let the Juicing begin!



 
 
I finally got to try the Juicer that hubby got me for Christmas, I was so excited to try it.
I am not planning on doing any Juice fasting or any cleanse though, I just like the idea of at least drinking the greens or other vegetables that I usually don't like to eat. (Best example is celery, yes I really don't like it)
 
The thought of going Vegan is on my mind for a long long time, I don't really say much about it, Only my husband and probably few of my friends know about it. I just don't like to explain much about something I'm still doing my research on but I know it's something I want to do.
 
So far I've been doing the Weekday Vegan, I have been doing it since the first week of December.
 
It's just one of those things that you feel like it's the best thing to do for yourself.
Of course I did so bad on holidays, Eating a lot of good food but since January 1st I have been doing it, that's why I haven't been posting a lot of Recipes.
 
 Doing the Weekday Vegan is not hard so far, Since I love to eat fruits, other vegetables.. Something light, Something fresh on weekdays. Maybe one day I'll be able to be fully Vegan and not just on the weekdays, But for now I will just enjoy and listen to what my body tells me. 
 
 



 
 
Back to my first Homemade Juice.. I decided to try the easiest one,  I did a lot of research for the best First Juice Recipe.
I used 1 Apple, 1 lemon, 1 Stalk of Celery, 3 Oranges, and 4 Carrots.
 
 
I was so surprised on how good it taste, Hubby tried it and of course he said it taste weird.. But for me I loved it! I'm so excited to try different Recipes. I want this to be one of things I will have for breakfast or lunch, If I'm not having a smoothie. (which I'm so addicted to) haha
 
The only hard part was cleaning though, I'm thinking of making it ahead of time next time and put it in the fridge, It's better when it's cold anyways.
 
What is your favorite Juice Recipes?
xoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment