Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Cantaloupe Smoothie

 
 
 
 
 
It's the first coldest day of the year, the only thing that made my day a little better is the sunshine, If it's cold but sunny, I'll be fine.. And oh, another thing that made my day better is this Smoothie.
 
I know I should have made something that will make me warm, But I really love Smoothies it gaves me a lot of energy and it fills me up fast. And I haven't made smoothie for a while I had a lot of Holiday drinks this past few weeks! :)
 
 
Ingredients:
 
  • 1 Frozen Banana
  • 2 Cups Cantaloupe, cubed
  • 1 cup milk (depends on how you like it)
  • 1/2 cup of vanilla non fat yogurt
  • 1 tsp of honey
  • 1 cup of ice

  •  
     
     
    Blend it all together until creamy and smooth
     
    Enjoy! :)
     
     

     
    I couldn't help myself but take a picture of this cantaloupe after I sliced them, they just looked so perfect.
     
    What's your favorite fruit?


               xoxo

    No comments:

    Post a Comment