Saturday, January 17, 2015

Applebee's and Mall Day!


 
 


 Today was a great day, It's 50 degrees and it's so sunny out, It's just too beautiful to stay inside the house.
 
We decided to go out for lunch, I have been waiting for this day all week!
 
We went to Applebee's. We haven't been here for a while, Hubby said I hate this place. Well, not really.. It's just not one of my favorite place. After this day though I might want to go back again.
 

 
I was in the mood for a drink even though it was just 2 o'clock.. Hey it's 5 o'clock somewhere right? haha
 

 
We had Chicken Quesadilla grande for Appetizer, And it was so good! I don't remember having Quesadilla better than this.
 


 
 
 

I was really in the mood for burgers and they have new burgers on their menu so we decided to try it. I had the Sweet Asian Pineapple and hubby got the Triple Bacon Burger and I can say that the Sweet Asian Burger is the one of the best burger I had. The triple bacon was okay, Hubby let me have a bite, I think It's because I had a lot of Burger with bacon lately so this one didn't seem special to me.
 
 
After that we head to the mall to find a Basketball shoes for hubby and let little man play a little bit.
 
He sure did have fun, It was hard to leave. haha
 
How was your day? I hope you get to enjoy it! :)
 
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment