Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Creamy Ranch Chicken

 
 
 
 
Made this awesome meal yesterday, I can't believe how good it turned out.
I get tired of eating the same food we eat when I do meal prepping, So on days like these I like to be creative and try something else.
 
I admit I'm not good in cooking, I'd rather bake.. So I absolutely love my Crockpot. You can just put everything together and let it do the job. I know that sound lazy but hey, Sometimes you don't have the time to cook.
 
 
Ingredients:
  • 5 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 6 Medium potatoes, chopped into large pieces
  • 2 Cups Baby carrots
  • 2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
  • 1 Package Dry ranch dressing mix
  • 1/2 Cup milk
  • Parsley to sprinkle on top (optional)
 
Directions:
  • Spray your Crockpot with non stick cooking spray. Layer the potatoes and baby carrots on the bottom of the Crockpot. Lay chicken breasts on top.
  • In a medium bowl, mix together the soup and dry ranch packet and milk. Pour on top of the chicken breasts.
  • Cook on low for 4-5 hours. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
 
Enjoy! :)
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment