Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!

 
 
 
Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope you all had a great time with your Family!
 

We Started our day with a quick Skype date with my Family in the Philippines, Seeing them celebrating and hearing the fireworks makes me feel like I'm there.
 
We just had a simple New year's Eve since my hubby had to go to work, I even fell asleep waiting for him, haha! But he got home just in time before midnight.

 
There's a lot of tradition Filipino does for New year's Eve, I didn't do any last year but I decided I will start doing some of it, Starting this year.
 Having Round fruits on your Dining table for New Year's Eve represents continuity. It is said that having 12 fruits symbolizes the 12 months of the incoming year to be "fruitful".
 
 

 
 
Hubby just picked up some Sushi on his way home, I didn't feel like cooking something big that night so sushi was fine to me, and some champagne.
 

 
It was a good night! Hopefully next year we can do something more fun!
 

 
For New Years Day we decided to just go out to eat, that's what we usually do on New Year's, On Christmas I cook a lot then on New year's I take a break from cooking.
 
 
We finally got to go to Outback, Last month we tried to go there because we miss Blooming Onion so bad but they were not open for lunch and since it's New Years Day they opened early.
 


I tried their Aussie Rum punch and it was so good!
 

 
One of the reasons why I love Outback is because of their Honey wheat bread, It's just so good!
I had their Caesar salad and it was good too.
 
 




I picked their Dinner Combination that has Bacon wrapped shrimp and Sirloin, It was the amazing! The shrimp is a must try.
 



Hubby had Rib eye, He always get the same thing every time we go there, He loves it. Their cheesy fries was awesome!
 
After that we went to our Friend's House Party, It was fun!
 
How was your New Year's?
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment