Monday, January 5, 2015

My Motivation

 
 
 
 


I get my motivation from my Family, my light...my love..my progress..my struggle.
Every bump in the road is there to solidify what I've learned, to bring on more lessons, and to redirect me if I'm going the wrong way.
 
 Everyday there's something to inspire me if I choose to open my heart to the wonders and beauty of life. And everyday I have the choice to put my trust in the Universe and listen for guidance. There's no way I've gone through all of this to only stay here.
 
I am determined to progress towards, and even surpass, my wildest dreams. And it's my thoughts, decisions, and actions are what will make my daydreams manifest into reality.
 
 Every morning when I wake up, I can choose to be my own best friend or my own worst enemy.. To make the best of what I have to work with or let it break me, I can stand in the rubble or I can build a mansion from it.
 
Ultimately, it's up to me to decide how much I really want it.
 
Breath and be love.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment