Saturday, January 24, 2015

Thai Food!



 
 
 
For this week's Cheat day we decided to have Thai food, Well it was my choice.
The last time we had Thai food was probably a year ago, I was really craving for some Fresh spring rolls and Curry.
 
 
With the help of Yelp we decided to try this restaurant, it has so many good reviews so I was so excited.
 
 
I didn't really feel like sitting down to there to eat so we decided to get it to go, Good thing we did because it took so long, We waited almost an hour for it even we called ahead, And the worse part they didn't get our order right. I wanted some Fresh spring rolls but they gave us the fried ones. We were on our way home when I checked our food so it was too late. :(
 


We had Calamares and Spring rolls for appetizer, I was still upset but after my first bite it made me forget about it, It's one of the best Spring rolls I've ever had.


 
I was worried that hubby will not be happy with what he ordered, He had drunken noodles and I'm so happy he loved it.
 

 
I had some Massaman Curry and it was the best!
 
It was an awesome Dinner, Do you like Thai food?
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment