Saturday, January 3, 2015

Bacon-wrapped little Smokies

 
 
 
Had a fun night last Saturday, We invited some people over for the game. I like it when hubby invite his friends over because I get to cook, of course!
 
I made these Bacon wrapped lil' smokies. Every time we have party at the house I always make the Crockpot BBQ meatballs, But I wanted something different but kind of similar so we made this, It was easy and so good!
 
 
Ingredients:
  • 1 lb. Bacon
  • 1 lb. lil smokies
  • 1 3/4 Cup Brown sugar
 
Directions:
  • Pour 1 Cup of brown sugar on the bottom of the crockpot.
  • Cut strips of bacon into thirds
  • Wrap each strip of bacon around 1 little smoke, then poke a toothpick through to keep it in place.
  • Place bacon-wrapped smokies into crockpot.
  • Cover smokies in crockpot by sprinkling remaining 3/4 Cup brown sugar.
  • Cook on high for approx. 3-5 hours, or until bacon is completely cooked.
 
 
I forgot to take a picture of it when It got done, but it was amazing! Thinking about making some more this weekend! :) 
 
Enjoy! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment