Sunday, June 21, 2015

JustFab



Feels like Its so much better to do shopping online than in person.
You get to see everything easier than spending time looking on racks at the mall.
I know there's still some disadvantages.. like, if you buy clothes online there's possibility it won't fit as good.. even though it's your size.

That's why when I do online shopping, It's usually for shoes or other stuff.
With clothes, I do that at the mall.
I decided to try this website called JustFab.
If you love shoes you are going to go crazy when you see the 
selections on their shoes.

I also registered to be VIP which made me scared a bit,
I looked on reviews everywhere, there's good and bad.
But I will definitely update you guys on how is it after this first purchase I did.


They don't just have shoes, they pretty much have everything girls likes
I love this bag, been wanting to have this kind of bag. 
It's going to be perfect to use on our Summer vacation.
And... with shoes.
 It was a really hard decision which one to get 
but I'm so glad I picked these two. 
They have this deal $39.99 for two shoes, I mean how awesome is that?
You have to be registered VIP though to get the deal.

All of this was worth $104.85
After all of the discount i only paid $41.91
Which saved me  $62.94 
I mean, that's a lot of savings right?!

I can't say i recommend this site 100% but with the price and the quality of their stuff 
I can say it's worth buying from this site.
I will update you guys on how I think about being VIP. 
some people say negative things about it. 

But for now, I will enjoy my purchase!


Let me know what you guys think, If you are going to try the site!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment