Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's day 2017


Had a wonderful Mother's day weekend this year.
I'm so glad the weather was nice. 







Flowers everywhere. 
So beautiful!



We went for a walk to the Town square.
Most town here in Italy has one.
I'm so glad ours is just a walking distance. 
It was a perfect day for a walk.









Everywhere I look.
Old or new. 
I find it beautiful.




Later that day we decided to eat out for a Pre- Mother's day celebration.
I loved it.
A no cooking and cleaning day. 



This is probably my new favorite Japanese restaurant.
Their sushi is pretty good.


The other stuff we ordered.
They have Chinese/Japanese/Italian food in their menu which is really good.











Yaki udon noodles.
This was the bomb.







 I've been always having breaded Calamari/Squid.
I saw on their menu they have ones that is actually not breaded.
I ordered it and made hubby tried it.
He didn't like it but growing up eating a lot of seafood it was pretty good.
Squid have this rubbery texture.
It's good for a change after having breaded ones all the time.





 Sunday.
Mother's day.
After doing our usual Sunday routines.
We had a special dinner made by hubby.
Amazing like always. 
Another good day for grilling and relaxing.
It actually rained later but I'm glad we were already eating then.



Wonderful weekend with my boys.
So grateful.
I hope you had a good weekend. 
xo-
Jen 



No comments:

Post a Comment