Saturday, May 27, 2017

Wine Tour.


I had one of the most fun weekend last weekend. 
It's a kid free day so it's a plus!
We went to a wine tour with my friends. 
I had a blast.



We went to 2 Wineries and lunch after that. 
This is our first stop.


Of course, Appetizer with wine tasting.


I can say Proseco is really my favorite Italian wine. 
It's just so good. 
I can drink Red wine but I prefer white.
We pretty much taste most of the wine there. 



There was a little tour too which was interesting.





Us having fun. 
Love these ladies. 







Then we went to our second winery.
They are close to each other so drive was not that bad. 
Oh, we are with a bunch of people so we were riding on a bus.
No need for us to drive!



I really like the second winery that we went to.
It's bigger and they have more wine there. 








Big barrels of wine. 
I have never seen wine barrels this big!








Where they store the small barrels. 
I find this place interesting. 
Where the magic happens. :)




We had a tour of the winery.
It was beautiful there. 





The wine tasting.
Of course with some salami and prosciutto.






After that we had some Italian lunch and went home. 
I was having so much fun to take all of the pictures.
But, I'm glad I got to get all of these awesome wines!
Proseco and Rose is my favorite.

What a fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment