Saturday, January 27, 2018

Tri Colored Italian Pasta Salad



Yesterday we had a wonderful dinner at home.
It's definitely been a while.
I love trying all of the delicious food Italy can offer but cooking at home
is still the best. 

I have been craving for this Pasta Salad.
Fresh ingredients, light dressing is all I needed.

Definitely easy to make, I highly recommend!



Ingredients
  • 1 16 oz box of tri color pasta , cooked
  • 1 cup canned mushrooms
  • 1 cup cucumber
  • 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
  • 2 cups of olives , cut in half
  • 2 roasted red peppers , cut in half (we use jarred)
  • 2 cups Italian Dressing
  • salt and pepper to taste


Instructions
  1. In a large bowl pour in the pasta.
  2. Add in all of the ingredients and dressing.
  3. Season with salt and pepper 
  4. Mix ingredients together and then place into the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight.
  5. Serve as desired.


I also made our favorite meatball recipe.
I will never get tired of this meatballs. 
I don't think I can make this recipe any better.






I hope you are all having a good weekend.
Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment