Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Fitters Restaurant and Pub (Warrensburg)




I love days like these.
When we get to have some time, quality time. 

So many busy days and this is so important for me.
We had to do other things to get ready for little man's Birthday party this weekend.
So we stop by for lunch first.

We've been wanting to try this restaurant.
I't s a bit intimidating because we didn't know if Kids are actually allowed
since its a Bar.

It was actually fine!




It was actually nice inside and good stuff on their menu!



We tried their Jalapeno Cheese stuffed Pretzel bites for starter.
... And it was so good!


I didn't feel like eating a heavy meal so we just shared pizza.
I've been really wanting to try Buffalo Chicken Pizza so thats what we did.

It was so good!
The crust was so good!
We loved it.


Highly recommend!

Have a good weekend!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment