Monday, July 10, 2023

Gimbap

 


One thing I fall in love with places/countries that we go to

is FOOD!

I make sure I eat the best ones.

Some are hard to make but I try to see if I can make it at home. 

Here's to first and many Gimbap/Kimbap!


Ingredients
  • 3 cups cooked sushi rice
  • 8 sheets nori
  • 1 12-ounce can SPAM (julienned and sautéed)
  • 1 carrot, (julienned)
  • 1 cucumber, thinly sliced into long strips
  • 2 eggs, lightly beaten, fried and cut into strips
  • 4 cups baby spinach, sautéed and seasoned


Directions
  1. Place one sheet nori on work surface. With moist hands, spread rice evenly over nori, leaving 1- inch strip uncovered on one end.
  2. Layer SPAM  strips, carrots, cucumber, egg strips,  and spinach ; roll up.
  3. Moisten end of nori with small amount of water to fasten together.
  4. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
  5. Slice rolls into bite sized pieces.




It was so good.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment