Sunday, July 2, 2023

Happy Hour (Fitter's Pub)

 


We had such an amazing long weekend!
So many things to celebrate,
It was a perfect weekend!

Hubby had his Promotion ceremony, Birthday, and it's 4th of July weekend!
I am so grateful we got to celebrate it together,
With Family!



On his Birthday we had a chance to go out for few drinks and celebrate.
We rarely do this
So it was so nice to have a kid-free time!
My in-laws were visiting!





We decided to try Fitter's Pub this time. 
I'm glad we did.
We had a nice, relaxing time!




Started off with his favorite drink.
Long Island Iced tea!
It was so refreshing!



Then we had Appetizers.
We had Dinner plans with the Family so we just decided to have appetizers with our drinks.
I couldn't ask for anything better.



We watched all the games and there was a hotdog eating challenge on one of these tv's which was
so entertaining for me! haha!


When we were almost done we went outside so I can finish my drink.
It was a hot day but their fans were on!!
That was nice.


It was a great day with my love!

Highly recommend!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment