Thursday, November 9, 2023

KPOT Korean BBQ & Hot Pot (Overland Park, KS)

 


We love Korean BBQ.

Like I literally can have it everyday if we can.

But for the first time we had HOTPOT.

I have been obsessed with soups/ramen anything of that kind these days.

So this was perfect for me.



We went for lunch this time.
..And I think it was the best time.
It was still pretty busy though!

It was a bit of a drive for us.
But, I tell you.. It was so worth it.





You sit in and then you can start ordering your drinks.
They have a device for you to order.
How much ever you want.
It was amazing!



We ordered a lot of Hotpot stuff and Grilled stuff.



We also had Peach Soju too it was so good!



The soup was pretty good!
I picked a bit of the spicy one but the kick was so good!



Cheers!



Of course, 
My favorite way to eat Samgyupsal.

I cannot wait to come back again.

I highly recommend 10/10

Let me know what you guys think!


xo





No comments:

Post a Comment