Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Gelterswoog See (Germany)

 

Summer is in full mode. 
I love spending a lot of time outside with my boys.

We decided to hang out at the lake!
We have never been there,
So we were excited to give it a try!




It was a hot day!




We rented one of these Cabanas for the day,
And it was so worth it!!





It came with 2 glasses of wine.
So nice!







I packed some 
Summer friendly snacks for the day.
It was so good!










Cheers!









After relaxing
We rented a boat so the boys could try it.
I think they loved it!






After a whole afternoon at the lake.
We ended our day by playing some Mini golf.
I love Mini golf,
Even though I suck at it.





Cheers!




It was such a Perfect day. 

This Summer has been so fun!!

xo








No comments:

Post a Comment