We finally went to Black Forest!
This is definitely one my goal destination to go in Germany.
I thought, Spring/Summer would be the perfect season to go.
I can see now that Fall/Autumn would be good too.
It was so beautiful there!
All of the cuckoo clock!
These German dolls are so cute!
I can't help but take one for me.
We finally got to see the Big cuckoo clock,
It may not be the official one,
But this one was nice too.
And no one was there!
Not crowded!
After visiting the Cuckoo Clock.
We spent few hours at the Open Air Museum Black forest.
This was perfect on a Beautiful day.
How they preserved everything was so amazing.
The animals are pretty chill.
After that it was time for Snack!
It was so Beautiful!
...And of course!
The main event!
Is finally having that Black Forest Cake!
My favorite cake ever!!
It tasted like heaven!
It was such an amazing Trip!!
xo












No comments:
Post a Comment