Saturday, October 2, 2021

Favorite Oatmeal


In some Days, I like Breakfast to be easy.
Bagel with some Avocado, or whole wheat bread with some Peanut butter.

Now, that it's getting a little chilly in the morning.
A bowl of Oatmeal is just perfect.

..And it's so so healthy. 
The easy microwaved oatmeals works too but you know.
The traditional ones taste so much better.


First one, 
I made this Cinnamon Banana Oatmeal.
The combination of the flavors made oatmeal so so good!



Cinnamon Banana Oatmeal




Ingredients

  • 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
  • 1 Cup Oat Milk or Almond Milk
  • Mashed Banana
  • Sliced Bananas (for topping)
  • Cinnamon

Directions

  • Mix and cook in a pot over medium heat for 5 mins








Blueberry Crumble Oats

Then I also made this Oatmeal.
Using the same recipe but with different topping.

This one has Protein Granola, blueberries and Peanut butter. 
I used to hate eating Oatmeal as it seems so boring for me.
But, changing up the topping made such difference.



Let me know what you guys think!


xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment