Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter!


Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a great Easter!
It was wonderful for us.
Another great one at home.

It was raining Easter Sunday so we did all of the festivities Saturday.
It was the best idea.



How pretty is these Tulips :)



Started off with some wine of course!



Hubby made most of the meals. 
I love this Table setting this year!
I love all of the colors! 
All from Hobby Lobby. :)


Cupcakes fro Hy-vee!



I think the Boys enjoyed their Egg-hunt especially they have the whole yard to themselves.
No one else!


It was a bit chilly day but at least the Sun was out!


After the Egg hunt we had dinner.



We made our usual favorites


I make these Deviled Eggs pretty much every occasion.
It's our all time favorite!
...And this Meatloaf,
It gets better every time!

It was a great night.

Have a good week!

xo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment