Thursday, April 14, 2022

Easter Chocolate Chip Cookies



Happy Easter Weekend Everyone!
I love love long weekends. 

So many things to do.
But I love making something special for my boys. 

Today we made these awesome cookies for Easter!
Using my all time favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe



I literally used that Recipe for all of the Holidays and just switched it up
with different additions.
Its good every time!




Anyways,
I will write it down again to make it easier for you guys!

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 eggs (room temperature)
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 3 cups flour
  • 2 cups chocolate chips
Directions:
  • Cream butter, oil and sugars. Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
  • Add remaining ingredients.
  • Refrigerate it for 3 hours or overnight (This Is what makes it perfect)
  • Bake at 350 for 9 minutes. 

Don't skip the refrigerate part!NEVER!



So so good.

Wish you all an amazing Easter Weekend.

xo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment