Friday, August 5, 2022

Pecan Pie Bars

 

Have I mentioned how much I love anything Pecan?
Pecan Pie, Pecan cookies.
Anything!

I can't believe how easy is this to make!
I definitely ate it all myself!
haha!

Very good for Snack, a little breakfast with your coffee.
Or how ever you prefer!




Ingredients:

  • 1 (8-oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls
  • ¾ cup chopped pecans
  • ½ cup sugar
  • ½ cup light corn syrup
  • 2 Tbsp butter, melted
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 egg, beaten

Instructions:

  • Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
  • Unroll dough and press in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of a 9x13-inch pan. Firmly press perforations to seal. Bake 8 minutes.
  • Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Pour filling over partially baked crust.
  • Bake 18 to 22 minutes longer or until golden brown.
  • Cool completely, about 1 hour, and cut into bars.




So so good!


xo


No comments:

Post a Comment