Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Oreo Cookies Balls

 

When I get chance I  try to make the first desserts/meals that I made.
It's like going down memory lane. 
I definitely learned a lot and more to learn.

I just absolutely love cooking!

Check out my first try of this dessert!





Ingredients:

-1 pack of Oreos 
-1 (8oz) of cream cheese 
-1 pack of white melting chocole (like almond bark) 

What you need:
-A bowl to mix your oreo mixture 
-A bowl to melt your chocolate 
-Cookie Tray 

Fork 
Parchment Paper 
Directions: 
1.Using a blender or hand held mixer, mix Oreos and cream cheese together. 
2.Roll into walnut size balls. 
3.Chill for an hour. 
4.Melt approximately 3/4 package of white almond bark. 
5.Stick a toothpick in an Oreo ball and dip it in the melted white almond bark. 
6.Allow to harden on wax paper. 
7.Takes about 15 minutes. 
8.While waiting, melt about 1/4 package of chocolate almond bark. 
9.When Oreo balls are no longer sticky to the touch, decorate with drizzles of chocolate or crushed oreos
10. Enjoy!





Enjoy!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment