Saturday, October 14, 2023

Apple Cider Mimosa

 

I can drink Prosecco all year long. 

It's my absolute favorite.

But I love it when I put a little twist it.

This is definitely one of the best Fall drink.

It's so refreshing,

Just perfect for Fall.





Ingredients

  • 4 oz apple cider chilled
  • 8 oz Prosecco chilled
  • Rosemary for garnish

cinnamon sugar

  • 3 tablespoon granulated sugar
  • ½ teaspoon cinnamon

Instructions

  • In a shallow small bowl, mix the granulated sugar and cinnamon together.
  • Dip a glass in lemon juice or in the apple cider directly, then into the cinnamon sugar to get that perfect sugar rim.
  • Pour the apple cider about halfway, then top it with Prosecco
  • Garnish with Rosemary and enjoy!




Cheers!

Let me know what you guys think!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment