Sunday, January 7, 2024

Cheesy Ramen

 


Okay a little confession, 
I have been obsessed with Ramen these days,

Not your typical Ramen!
But the ones you make extra,
Which is pretty much me. haha!

Anyways,
It has been fun to keep changing it up to my cravings,
Most days I crave for soupy ones,
But for this one
I was craving for Cheesy ones,
It is very easy!




You just need your typical 
Ramen pack,

With this one,
I cooked it as as usual..
Then on last minute I added bunch of cheeses on top to melt,
Parmesan cheese and Mozzarella cheese are the best.
That is it and then let it melt and serve!

Of course 
Add any topping of your choice.
This one had Dumplings an Soft boiled eggs.
To get that perfect eggs,
Cook them for exactly 6 minutes boiling and rest in cold water before peeling.

Very easy!






It was a Pizza night,
With me being Asian I needed something else,
Soup, creamy, something else. 







It was perfect!!


Have a good weekend.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment