Thursday, September 5, 2024

Dino Park (Gartenschau Kaiserslautern)

 


If you just got here in Ramstein and you love reading blogs on what to do in the area like me,
Then I would love to be your friend. haha!

Research is everything to me and I love reading People's blogs about everything!
(Recommend me your favorite!)

Anyways,
If you are looking for something to do with kids.
This is perfect.
Just in Kaiserslautern Area and it's definitely not hard to find.





Look at this Beautiful fountain!

When you get there to get tickets you will walk through a bridge,
It wasn't that long but there is no way you will get lost.










So Beautiful!
Love the Architectures here.





After you get your tickets you will see the Lego Exhibition.
Don't skip it.
It's small.
But it's a must!





So so cool!!!





The boys loved it.





And this Cologne Cathedral made my jaw dropped on the floor.
It was amazing.
So excited to see the real one!!!





My Dinosaur loving boy was so excited to see Dinosaurs even though they weren't real.






He was having a blast!!






They have some Dinosaurs inside the Park and its all cool.






A playground and some Area to have picnics.
We went during Summer on a Weekend so it was busy.
But not bad.



We took a lot of pictures and ended the day with some Snacks!





It was a great day!!


INFO HERE )

Let me know what you guys think!!!!


Tschüss!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment