Saturday, September 14, 2024

Ramstein Bazaar 2024

 


Our first Ramstein Bazaar!
Oh Bazaar How I've missed you,
Our last time was in Aviano Italy and I love it every time.

The food, the shopping, Everything!!

I was so curious how is it like here.
It definitely looked bigger than the one in Italy,
But busier!





It's not allowed to take pictures in the flight line so I only took pictures that I can!

I definitely have the list of what I want to get before leaving Germany.
That is usually what we do,
Getting everything we want before leaving.




Now for the food!
The fun part.
It was a bit of a hot day even though it is FALL.
but we got the good ones!

This Pork Belly was so good!!!





Drink of course!





I was so excited about this!
Korean Corndogs!








It was so goood!!





It was an amazing day!!!

xo








No comments:

Post a Comment