Sunday, March 29, 2015

Baked Buffalo Chicken Wrap



 
My husband is absolutely obsessed with buffalo sauce, I can make any dish that has buffalo flavor and he will love it.  
I didn't have any Panko bread crumbs when I first made this so I decided to use Corn flakes, and I'm really surprised how good it turned out, It was really crispy. You should give it a try.
Let me know what you think.
 
 
 

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 Cup flour
  • 1 egg, whisked
  • 3/4 Cup crushed corn flakes (or Panko bread crumbs)
  • 2 Chicken breast, Sliced into chicken tenders
  • Spinach or Romaine lettuce
  • 2 Large Flour tortilla
  • Sliced cheese
  • 1/2 Cup buffalo sauce
  • 2 tbsp. Ranch or Blue cheese dressing
 
 
 
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 400. Meanwhile, begin by lining up flour, egg and crushed corn flakes. Starting with the flour, dredge the chicken tenders. Make sure to get the excess flour off. Next, dip the chicken in the egg and drain excess as well. Finally roll the chicken in the crushed corn flakes or bread crumbs until fully coated.
  • Place chicken tenders on a baking sheet and cook until golden brown about 15 minutes. Make sure to flip chicken tenders halfway through.
  • In a medium bowl, add buffalo sauce and chicken tenders, toss with a pair of tongs until fully coated.
  • Place tortillas in a medium skillet to warm, I usually do a minute each side, Place tortilla on flat surface and topped with spinach, cheese 1/2 of the chicken and ranch dressing. Roll up carefully. Cut in half and enjoy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment