Friday, May 11, 2018

Mother's day weekend 2018


It definitely feels so good to finally catch up on my blog.
Life has been so busy that sitting down and not worrying about
the next thing I'm going to do is hard to come by.


We've been here in Italy for 1 year and 6 months.
We may have been visiting other countries, But I have never 
left Europe.
Still missing Philippines and my other home U.S.
But, I'm loving every minute we have here in Italy.
Anyways, Like last year's mother's day. 
This year's Mother's day was relaxing too.
My boys spoiled me.


Flowers from the hubby.
He knows what will make me smile.




My little boy that's in Kindergarten made me this cute card.
Best handmade card I've ever received.





For Saturday, Little man had a baseball game.
Later that day we went to dinner.
Feels like every year I just crave for sushi. haha!
One things for sure, I didn't want to cook. :)





All of the delicious food!



I'm glad this sushi restaurant is literally just by our house. 



Present from my love.


Next day, Sunday. Which is the Mother's day.
We grilled.
We have been grilling every weekend!
I'm so glad the weather has been better.
Raining a lot but, I'm just glad we get to enjoy being outside compare to winter time.


Surf and turf!

It was such a nice weekend with my loves. 
Always grateful.

xo 
-Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment