Monday, May 21, 2018

Venezia, Italia 2018


Another beautiful day in Italia. 
It's starting to feel hot, Summer is almost here!

I don't know if I'm ready with this humidity but I love longer daylight. 

Loving this top that I got from Terannova.
It's starting to become my new favorite store!



Did you guys remember our first ever trip in Europe?
It was Venice!! 
Couple of weekends ago, we decided to go back.
It's weird, but Venice is still hubby's favorite city.
I don't know why?! 
I like Venice. But, so far...
I can say our Paris trip and Rome is few of my favorites.
I can't pick one! Come on! haha


Going to Venice is definitely the easiest.
1 hour train.
We didn't even need to drive to the Train station.
We are close to the train station!





Ahh... Venice, always busy.
But the view is always nice.


My favorite part of Venice.
Maybe next time we'll ride on one of those.





Okay, one of the main reason why we went back to Venice is because....


My sweet hubby got me my first Louis Vuitton!


It was definitely fun!


After an hour got to pick what I really want!
We've been planning on doing this for a while and I'm glad the "day" finally 
happened.




After that it's time to relax!
Hubby wanted to sit down somewhere for lunch and drinks..
..And you know, people watch. haha!

We picked this one by the Rialto Bridge.
Not a good spot.
The price was ridiculous.
It wasn't even worth it.
We had a drink, Pizza and left.




We keep walking to find the nice spot.







We found it!

The food was good.
I wanted to have some Seafood and Spritz.
This one is by the Train station and it has the best location with no
ridiculous menu prices.
One of the thing I hated about Venice or any tourist spot is their prices.
I get it, but.. I wish they make their food worth it!
This one, was good!
We will definitely come back to this restaurant.


What a relaxing day with my loves.


Advance Anniversary present from my love.
I absolutely love it!!!!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment