Friday, December 30, 2016

Made it to Venice!




Our 3 day trip to Venice was amazing!
It was definitely awesome.
It was really busy there which I think is normal but it was still 
awesome.
I had a great time!




We decided to take the train which was the easiest way to get there.
One hour train ride was not bad at all.




We got there around afternoon.
I couldn't believe we were there!




Definitely the one of the most romantic place I've ever been.
Just love the vibes there. 
Love is everywhere!


I didn't expect that canals are everywhere.
Lots of bridges and stairs.
We definitely did  a lot of walking. So, if you are planning to visit get yourself ready for that.
But, for me it was all worth it.




Ahh.. so beautiful!




Venice is like a big maze. 
Getting lost is part of your trip.
We got there and we thought we got lost already.
But, after turning around a couple of times.
We found our hotel.




I did a lot of research on which hotel to stay and I absolutely love
this hotel that I picked. 
So gorgeous!
This room is called "The red room"
First thing I remembered is the red room from Fifty shades of grey.
But. this room is actually a family room.


Anyways, after dropping all our stuff and relaxing a little bit 
we started our walking.
Of course, got lost again.
But, getting lost is not a bad thing at all.
So many cool things you will see everywhere.




The cutest navigator ever!
I decided to carry my infant.
Thank goodness I have the best baby carry every.
It was really comfortable.
He keeps me warm and I keep him warm. :) 


..And there it is!
We found the Rialto Bridge,
It says on the map it's 10 minutes from our hotel.
But of course. lots of cool things to see so I think the walk was longer than that.



Rialto bridge.




Gondola ride.




It was really really busy. 
We didn't stayed there that long so we decided to head back to the hotel and
relax.
I wanted to wake up early so we can avoid the crowd.








We stopped at couple of shops to pick up some interesting stuff.




We didn't feel like eating out so we just picked up some pizza and ate it
at the hotel.
This pizza was oh soo good!




No comments:

Post a Comment