Saturday, December 31, 2016

New year's Eve!



New year's eve in Venice was awesome!
It was definitely packed but everything turned out as we planned.


Before midnight we went out for New year's eve dinner.
It was kind of hard to find place that is open but we found one that was okay.
I recommend having seafood in Venice it's so good!




I had seafood spaghetti which was so good.
So so fresh!



..And I had a glass of Proseco with it. 




It was pricey as expected but I can say it was worth it.
Especially being out for dinner on New year's eve.




We went back to hotel and relaxed for a bit.
Couple of hours before midnight we went out and head to San marco square
Where all the new year's festivities going to be.







I was so worried how packed it's going to be.
If it was just me and hubby it would have been okay. 
But, having kids with you.
You have to make sure they are going to be okay.
We avoided the crowd.
And it wasn't that bad actually.
I expected worse.






Right after midnight.
We left.
We wanted to avoid everyone trying to leave the square.
It was really packed!




We got to leave and got back to our room just fine.
It was so awesome!




The next day, I woke up so sore and just so done with all of the walking.
So we left the hotel and head to the train station.


It was more crowded today that any other day we were there.



Enjoyed the view for the last time.


We got back in Aviano and got ready for our moving day.
So excited!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment