Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Aviano Market



We are still waiting for the day that we get to move in to our new house.
It feels like its taking forever.
We have to wait 2 weeks. 
Oh well..


Last Tuesday, since we don't have anything to do
we decided to check out the Aviano market. 
They usually do it on Tuesday's.
Other towns do it on other specific days.
When we went to the Benvenuti Tour, they took us at the Porcia market. ( Benvenuti Tour )
I thought it was interesting.



I wasn't sure if they close too for their nap so we went early and
I'm glad we did because they did close at 2pm.



I was surprise how much more stuff Aviano market has
than the Porcia market.
They have almost everything to flowers, clothes, food.

My goal was to get cheese maybe fruits and some interesting stuff.


Cheese!!!

I got a little nervous to talk but I did it. :)



After the market we stopped by at the mall. 
It was closed though.


Stuff I got from the market!
The cheese was so good. 
We snacked them when we got home and 
we finished a block right away!



We also stopped by at the Local grocery store.
There's a lot of interesting stuff there.
Little man was so happy to find Kinder surprise eggs there.
He loves watching people in youtube open these stuff and you won't find it in US.

It was a fun day.


No comments:

Post a Comment