Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Western House Pizzeria.


Hello everyone!
How was your Christmas?
Our first Christmas in Italy was amazing. 
We are still staying in a hotel/apartment 
but, that didn't stop us for having a good Christmas.
It's definitely not the same but It was awesome. 
I'm really grateful.



After having leftovers for couple of days now.
We decided to take a break and eat out. 
There's a restaurant literally beside our hotel so why give it a try?


 I've read lots of good reviews from this restaurant.
..And I agree with them.
I love this restaurant.
It's probably the first restaurant that feels like there's
an American touch to it.
The waitress speaks good English.
They got good menu.
They have pancakes!!!! Whaaat? 
We definitely have to come back for that.


Anyways, we ordered Jalapeno cheese bites for Appetizer.
Really good.
The only weird thing I noticed is that they charge you extra 1 euro every frozen
food you ordered in their menu.
Another way to get a buck from you.
I mean, their prices are not too bad they should've just add it to the prices.


I ordered their west style pizza. 
It has artichokes, mushrooms, ham and couple of topping I forgot the name and egg.
Yup, egg on top.
A little raw.. okay, it's raw! lol 
the waitress asked me if that's okay. 
..And she told me that's how everybody eats it.
She told me she can take it off my pizza and cooked it.
But, I knew I need to try how everybody eats it so I said it's fine.
She was so nice.





It was actually really good. 
Really good!


Hubby ordered a sandwich that has sausage in it and some grilled peppers.
Delicious!

I definitely recommend this restaurant.




No comments:

Post a Comment